And that they have no need for any external ideas whatsoever, even if they are looking for game designers to help them bring the ideas they already have to life. And that you have no idea how a game is made, and how a game studio operates, because if you did, you would have never contacted us about making your game.
There are a bunch of genres out there. Some have been around for a long time, and for good reason. Think about some of your favorites. Whether it’s RTS, FPS, or a racing genre, you have options!. Try honing in on a particular genre and running with it. See what you can come up with when you restrict yourself to one game type.
Many inventors of games (both board games and computer games) have indeed made fortunes from their inventions, though the odds are certainly against it. The first thing you should know is that you cannot patent a mere idea for a game, anymore than you can copyright a mere idea for a novel. (And it's important to
i have a great app idea and i have no money and i do not have the time to learn how to do it. i believe and all of my friends and family believe it may be the next big thing. i have seen other apps kinda like it, but not as easy as my app idea sounds. i would like to partner up with someone. i believe that if someone wants to partner up with me
Just having an idea for a game isn't enough to get someone to make it. If you create an extremely detailed design document, and/or you're willing to pay someone a lot of money to make your game, then you could have your idea developed.
So you have an app idea and want to make a bajillion bucks. A reader with no tech skills and little money has a great idea for an app. He thinks Apple and Android will both want to …
· So, I have an Idea for a new sonic game. It would be called SegaSonic: Robot Defender, and it would be released for PC (so I dont have to get SEGA to make it for console). The main game would be player local, and 2-4 player online, and would consist of a few zones with a few acts each, and th...
Also ideas are often too simple. For example I might have an idea to make an offroad racing game. Then if I make it I may make something like Top Gear Rally (a Nintendo 64 game) or something like Sega Rally (a Sega Arcade game). Both games are basically based on off road racing of the same type and so the "idea" for the game is the same. …
· firedrake _test wrote: You might want to register your website. Yes, please do. We do allow Scratchers to advertise their non-commercial website on Scratch, but please register it here as soon as possible.
"I really like the idea of Battle Royale: The Game. A game that's not long and not narrative-driven but totally randomized, so it takes only a few hours to finish the game, but every time you restart it's totally different. You get different weapons [and] tools and start in a different place on the island. It's like the way you never play two
A while back I was at a party with some of my geeky friends. One of them brought out this card game that I can't remember the name of but have been trying to find ever since. The idea is that each player is creating a horror movie. They collect sets, items and people then send monsters to each other's studios to try and mess their movies up. I
· POPPY ON TOUR! BUY Tickets Here: er/ Poppy Online: VIP Upgrades available: Download/Stream
Next thing you know, I designed two games for the Vectrex game system. Then I worked at Sega and Atari. In other words, I went the career route. My first board game idea has never been published. But I've designed and produced a number of electronic games, and have a great job. So, now I need to tell you a little more about the topics raised
· “I Have No Idea What I’m Doing” is a fast-paced VR party game where you need to rely on your friends outside VR to figure out who you are, where you are, and what the heck you’re supposed
Try to come up with 10 bad game ideas for that topic. Usually after bad ideas you will have a really good one. Try to implement the essence of that idea over 2 or 3 days, setting a strict deadline before you start. Toss the result away and do …
I have a video game idea for GRAND THEFT AUTO and would like to speak to some one concerning a way to monetize my idea by providing usage the idea …
These BFFs have decided to stay home this evening but that doesn’t mean they’ll just be sitting around watching movies. Instead, they’re going to take a fun quiz, experiment with some new shades of makeup, and dress up in a few of their favorite outfits. You can totally join them in this online game for girls.
Most entrepreneurs have lots of ideas but few of them are able to successfully execute that one idea that makes all the difference. Yet, idea …
The question can be read in two different ways as follows: 1. I have an idea for a game and want to sell it to a company like Mattel or Hasbro: how do I go to do this? 2. I have an idea for a game and want to pitch it to a company like Mattel or H
Every time you see this kind of success story, you might find yourself thinking, “I have an idea for an app, but no programming skills to make it a reality.” While a lot of people might give up, there’s no reason why you can’t bring your app idea into fruition. And, it doesn’t have to be as hard as you think. There are actually lots
Sloperama Productions - Lesson #1
Who Am I? makes an excellent ice-breaker, as the game can take as little as ten to fifteen players take turns, the game lasts longer. We have provided a list of Who Am I? game questions and Who Am I? Names for your playing convenience.
I have a great idea for an app but no money, where do I start? Nicholas Cole. Follow. Jul 3, · 4 min read. At HITORI we regularly receive enquiries from people with a great app idea …
The classic game of Never Have I Ever had to be included in this list of party games for adults. With + questions, there are some fresh ideas here that your guests won't be expecting. With + questions, there are some fresh ideas …
· Make Sure You Like the Idea of Your Game. Too many times have I seen developers attempt to make games they would not enjoy because—and, yes, this may contradict the above tip a little bit—they were trying too hard to please the audience they were aiming for. They typically failed. Don’t try to make games you wouldn’t play. It …
How can I send my ideas to Microsoft? I'd like to know if there is a way of sending my ides to Microsoft in for them to be applied and developed in a way which people are going to use them. This thread is locked.
For writers pitching a game show with game elements as part of the format, it's important to first consider the following: Today and Yesterday- Game shows have been the staple of syndicated television for decades."Jeopardy" and "Wheel of Fortune" have taken the #1 and #2 ratings spots in all of syndication for almost as long.
I would suggest you to learn a programming language because you're going to need it. Furthermore you haven't specified what mobile platform you're targeting. I'll just go an a limb here and assume you want to program an Android app/game. In that c
QUERY Letters and Getting a Publisher to Look at Your Game. There are two main steps you need to do before you send your game to a publisher; first, PLAYTEST the heck out of your prototype. If you don't even have a prototype, just an "idea", don't waste the publisher's time. They're only interested in a well-tested prototype.
· We love that you’re just as passionate about our games as we are, and we know how much time and effort goes into game and product ideas and submissions. That being said, we have thousands of employees worldwide who are also developing new ideas for games and game features. Some of these ideas see the light of day, but many …
Audiologs have become a popular storytelling tool in games since Ken Levine famously put them to great use in the original BioShock, adding a layer of worldbuilding and narrative color without
I have an app idea, but where do I start? Start by putting your idea down on paper as clearly as possible. Look for prototyping tools on the Internet and create a detailed, screen-by-screen mock
Another thought I have is that maybe, since you seem to be doing so well in game development, you can come up with an idea for your own business in that arena and go the entrepreneurial route, which is its own creative endeavor. Now, I’d like to spend little time on some of the words you’ve used. I am firmly of the opinion that creativity
Two Truths and a Lie is a great game that works with any age or group size. However, it works best with six to ten people. It can be played indoors or outdoors. Two truths and a lie game is frequently used as a get-to-know-you game or a party icebreaker. Since it needs no special …
Game shows and TV quizzes are a great source of inspiration for classroom activities. Believe it or not, I keep a notepad on the coffee table so I can jot down any teaching ideas I get from watching TV! It’s always good to have a range of different games …
· How to Write and Pitch an Idea for a TV Show. Competition is stiff in the television industry,even more if you don't have your name out there already as shows come and go rapidly. Knowing how to write and pitch your original ideas or
Neil Ferguson, developer of Virus Strike, explains how to become a successful iPhone game developer in 10 steps. I believe that anyone can develop an
Tech support scams are an industry-wide issue where scammers trick you into paying for unnecessary technical support services. You can help protect yourself from scammers by verifying that the contact is a Microsoft Agent or Microsoft Employee and that the phone number is an official Microsoft global customer service number.
Think you have the next best idea for a board game since Monopoly? Breaking into the game design industry cannot be accomplished overnight and there are no shortcuts proven to help first time board game designers. Anyone can query a game publisher over mail or email, and some companies may even grant a pitch meeting
· Great thread and good info. As has been said before, copyrights do not cover game ideas, mechanics or trademarks, but in my opinion registering copyrights are very much worth the small effort and fee to cover the text in rules, cards, and other components, as well as the original art and graphic design used in your game design.
3. Create idea buckets. Put all of your ideas in a bucket – and if you’ve got areas of your life that are fundamental to your happiness (such as a passion project, your work, or your family life), then create an idea bucket for each. Every time you have an idea, throw it into the pertinent bucket.
Family Game Night. 20 Minute To Win It Games. UPDATED on November 3rd , 1. The most popular game of By now, you have probably seen those viral videos on the internet of people wearing a mouth re-tractor and trying to say words so others can try to guess what they are saying.
We'd rather delay the release of a game than have you purchase a game that doesn't meet your expectations. Also, most games are created and developed by our engineers in Japan, and the process of
Most of these games can be played by using things around the house, so they're simple to set up. The Best Christmas Party Games For The Whole Family - I Heart Arts n Crafts Ceaseless Going Away Party Games Add some fun to your Christmas party with these simple festive games that the whole family is going to love! See more
· 6. Laughing Game. Have everyone stand in a circle. Each player takes it in turns to say “Ha ha", “Ho ho" or “Hee hee". Anyone who starts laughing is knocked out.
Touch or Flag Football: A game of touch or flag football is a great way to get the crowd pumped up before the game or to get everyone moving during halftime.; Football Toss: If touch or flag football is out, you can play a game of football may be just what you need if the weather is poor. To play you can lay a hula hoop or any other round item you have …
Play millions of free games on your smartphone, tablet, computer, Xbox One, Oculus Rift, and more.
i have a game idea